All applicants must hold a relevant university degree. Admission to CIHEAM/MAI Chania requires an undergraduate degree for a minimum of four academic years and at least 240 ECTS.
Holders of a Bachelor degree are also eligible provided they demonstrate strong qualification in relation to the academic programme for which they apply. Equivalence will be determined on the basis of objective criteria.
Candidates must complete an online application including supporting documents for admission.
Before filling in the online application form, please read the application instructions.
All applicants must hold a relevant university degree for a minimum of four academic years (min 240 ECTS). Candidates must submit a formal application for admission, which consists of an online application, available on the homepage.
Applications need to be submitted with all the requested supporting documents before the closing date. In order to complete the online application, you will need a.o. the following information/documents:
- title of degree(s) already obtained: start and end date (university, faculty, etc.)
- title of degree(s) to be obtained: start and end date (university, faculty, etc.)
- other academic activities
- professional experience: type, employer, start and end date, job title
- language knowledge (English and other), level see language requirements pages
- motivation (max 600 words)
- Names and e-mail addresses of 2 university professors
- CV in Europass format
- copy of your university degree(s) - document(s) in the original language and translation (if you are not yet in possession of your final degree, please send it as soon as it is available)
- transcript from your University, Faculty, School, detailing results for every year of your studies and grades obtained - document in the original language and translation
It is the responsibility of the applicant to make sure all materials are submitted online. Applications which are not complete, i.e. including all required uploads and both reference letters, cannot be submitted and will not be reviewed.